Friday, November 1, 2019

Electric Crepe Maker, iSiLER Nonstick Electric Pancakes Maker Griddle, 12 inches Electric Crepe Pan with Batter Spreader and Wooden Spatula, Precise Temperature Control for Roti, Tortilla, Eggs, BBQ



Perfect Crepe Maker
Really good crepe maker, the heat control works well. I use the smoother to distribute the batter but have to rinse between each crepe, else it dries enough to gouge. Easy to clean, nonstick is fantastic. Used about 50+ times so far.


Great for making crepes

This works great. Unlike other ones it heats up too quickly, or the opposite and it takes so long. This heats up great and it lasts a long time. I purposely bought this to make crepes, and it has successfully filled my expectations

Make perfect easy crepes in minutes,good quality

I love this crepe maker! I've made all sorts of crepes on it. I make pancakes on it as well as using it for quesadillas, sausages, bacons, and a bunch of other things. This crepe maker heats up quickly and uniformly, has the slight lip to prevent spills but low enough to get a good spread of the batter.


life changing cooking machine

I love this pancake maker! Of course this does what it claims! No problem at making pancakes at all. I also used it to cook dumplings. Non sticking surface makes life so much easier -- easy to flip pancakes and easy to clean. Heat is evenly distributed on entire surface and easy to adjust (I just keep it at hottest level). The edge is well made with a rim and it prevents liquid from flowing out.


Easy to use

Before I bought this crepe maker, I make pancake with normal pan , it is nonstick, but it is hard for me to control the temperature. When I finally get a perfect pancake , there was no more pancake paste left. I almost lost confidence and patience. After that, I didn't make any pancake for long time. Recently, I find this machine, it totally ignite my confidence, after some comparison, I get this one, my family like the pancake , that makes me happy! It come with some tools that make m easier to make pancake . Safe my time.

Easy to use and fast cooking

Originally bought this for home use.
We've often made crepes in a frying pan and had trouble with the crepes sticking or burning. The maker is nonstickable, heats up fast,and gives an even all around cooking surface. I found spreading the batter is an acquired skill. Use lots of batter and spread to the edges. A large wooden rake does the best job. A cooler setting will give you time to spread the batter while you perfect your raking skills. I also use it for making bulk pancakes. If you're looking for the perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home