Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with 【Wireless Charging Case】 IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in-Ear Built-in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport [Gray]



Best Bang For Your Buck!

I absolutely love these earbuds! I was looking at Samsung's offering since I just upgraded to a Note 9. However, the Tozo earbuds had much better reviews and are $100 cheaper.

In the box:
Very good packaging

2 wireless earbuds clearly labeled for left and right.

1 charging case

1 pair of the smaller rubber covers and a pair of larger ones in addition to the ones included on the earbuds themselves.

A 1 year extended warranty card (must activate within 14 days of receipt) - easy process using the provided car code!

Detailed instructions

The earbuds pair quickly and easily to each other and to my Note 9 with voice prompts letting you know when each is paired. You also get a voice notification for incoming calls and when hanging up a call.

The buttons are pretty tactile, however you do have to give them a bit of force. This does help in mitigating erroneous button presses though.

The earbuds fit my ears out of the box but come with various sizes so you can get the perfect fit for you.

I haven't done a complete workout with these but I have worn them for hours during moderate activity and they haven't fallen out of my ears.

The battery life is amazing! I've used these for hours and they only got down to 80%. The case conveniently charges the earbuds when they're not in use and I've only had to charge the case once after a few days use.

The case itself is a little on the large side but I'll take that trade off for the amazing battery life it delivers! Although I can comfortably carry these in my pocket (I'm 6'3 and have deep Jean pockets), most might opt to carry these in a gym or laptop bag.

The sound quality is decent given the price with lots of bass although I usually prefer a "flat" signal. However, I use the PI music app from the Play store which has a decent EQ so I just flatten out the signal there. You'll definitely want to be careful not to listen to these with the volume cranked all the way up as they can get pretty loud.

The range is top notch! I think I read these are supposed to work up to 10 meters away from the paired device but I've gone further without any drop in reception.

These earbuds are rated IPX8 which means they can get wet but you don't want to submerge them in water. I've had these on in the rain with no issues.

Overall, you won't be disappointed with your purchase! These are high quality wireless earbuds! Enjoy your music and your savings!

ITS A MIRACLE!!

I'm one of the very, very few people who cannot use the apple air pods. No matter how hard I try, they fall out of my ear in less than a minute. I thought I would try a different brand, and when I put these in my ear, they fell out within seconds. I was about to give up, pack up the box, and send it back, but I decided to check out the instruction manual in case i was doing something wrong. I’m so happy I did. Turns out there were 4 sizes of plastic ear caps included with the earbuds. On my third try, the second smallest ones, I felt how i imagine Cinderella felt when she tried on the glass slipper. They were perfect and no matter how much I jumped up and down or shook my head, they stayed in place!
The quality of sound is impeccable, nice highs and lows, with a decent amount of bass. Once I found the right match, the fit was extremely comfortable.
I love these headphones, they have already changed my life for the better!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home