Monday, October 28, 2019

A great set of wireless headphones

Great product, great price

 I want to purchase a earphone like this but the leading brand is too expensive and is something that I cannot afford. I am so glad that I found this one, it works the same as the popular brand for a quarter of the price. Sound quality is great and connecting it to my device only took 3seconds. Battery life, I cant complain about as it lasts for about 5 days before charging it. It is very handy and I carry it with me all the time. I highly recommend it to those people that needs an 4 for a cheaper price.                           

Very impressed!

These buds come in packaging reminiscent of iPhone boxes, very nice! First of all, the product looks great and feels great. The quality of the polymers is just like the I-Pen, top notch. The charging pod is small and can fit into any pocket. I also like that one can use just one earpiece instead of two. My husband and I can watch a movie when we travel and each use one ear piece, very cool! And even with one, the sound is good.
I also like that one can see at a glance how much the buds have been charged: one blink means 25%, two means 50%, three equals 75 and four blinks means charging is complete. I used it for a phone call right away, and that, too, went very well in conjunction with Siri. My husband has a little trouble putting the bud into his ear and make it stay, but I think that is rather du to the fact that he is not used to wearing ear buds at all.
So all in all, I am happy with this product. If anything comes up after longer use and experience with them, I’ll update!
If you found my review helpful, please, let me know. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home