Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Apple iPad Air 2, 64 GB, Space Gray, (Renewed)

It’s a hit or miss

I had previously purchased a refurbished iPad and it looked as good as new, no scratches, no dents, everything ran great. I decided to purchase another iPad for my daughter and it had a deep scratch on the screen, I returned it, then placed a second order. The second iPad had deep scratches and sticker residue on the back but the front screen seemed ok. It’s a hit or miss. I don’t have time to be mailing the item back and forth. You’re rolling the dice with these guys. They’re SELLER refurbished quality, definitely not factory refurbished quality which would probably hold a higher standard.

So happy! Took a chance and won!

Ok I took a chance despite the mixed reviews. We won!. The iPad Air 2 arrived today in perfect condition and not a single scratch. It looks like it has never been used. It came with a 95% charged battery. Set up was automatic as it told us to put it next to an iPhone and it automatically signed in and transferred all contacts and signed on to our iTunes account. It took less than 5 minutes. All we had to do was download a few apps from the cloud. Very excited to finally have an iPad to go with the phone. I will update if anything goes wrong. Thanks for the opportunity to get a great product at a fantastic price. I may order another one. I bought this for my husband to use for work. Now I want one. The screen on this thing is so sharp. I haven’t weighed in on battery life yet. Only had it for one day.

iPad works well! Very pleased

I bought this iPad looking for something that has space for tons of games and pictures as well as lighter to carry to my college classes instead of my big, old and heavy laptop. I have had the tablet for just about a week now and so far, so very good! Like everyone has the right to be, I was very hesitant on buying a 200 dollar iPad online but I just simply wanted the best deal. I didn’t want to have to pay a lot of money for something I could have possibly got for cheaper. I waited a while and did a lot of research and reading comments before I bought this one. The comments here are very split when it comes to buying an iPad on here. I talked it over with my boyfriend and he thought it was a good idea so I went with his gut and I’m pretty happy I did. The iPad works very nicely! Powered on well as soon as I got it. Now I will say, the packaging was not apple packaging and the charger base is not apple as well. The iPad also charges a bit slow, but! The battery life lasts a very long time and the iPad came in good condition. You can tell by the back that it’s refurbished or this is something the previous owner did but it doesn’t bother me a bit. I’ve bought a case and don’t plan on taking it off anytime soon! Buying an iPad on here might just be a hit or miss type of thing, if you decide to buy one I hope yours works just as well as mine does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home