Thursday, October 31, 2019

Dash DFAF455GBBK01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control, Non Stick Fry Basket, Recipe Guide + Auto Shut Off Feature, 6qt, Black



Healthy way to “fry”
I’ve been using a smaller version but was finding it wasn’t big enough for things I wanted to make. The size on this was perfect. I cooked a whole chicken and it came out beautiful. It took about 1 hour to cook and was tender. Easy to use, easy to clean and shipping was fast.


Absolutely love being able to have crispy foods quickly

I decided to jump on the air fryer bandwagon and try this one out. I was happy with the size of the basket to hold enough food to feed my family of 4. I started with an easy recipe of just quartered red potatoes. They cooked quickly and were crispy. My 5 year old who often complains about the food I make said I should open a restaurant. That's high praise from her. I've cooked chicken and fish from frozen in the air fryer as well as reheated pizza for a crispy crust. The fryer is super easy to clean, which is important to me. I highly recommend it as long as you have the storage space for it as it is a fairly large appliance.
Great recipes included

I have owned the Dash compact air fryer for a while. I love its small size but I did have some large air fryer envy. When I saw that Dash came out with a 6 quart, I went for it. I love being able to cook a whole chicken! The recipes that come along with this air fryer are amazing. The carnitas are a must try and have permanently upgraded my taco Tuesdays. I have heard about many air fryers having problems with peeling and smoking. I have not experienced these problems with either of my Dash air fryers.
Excellent air fryer

I have used this air fryer several times and everything I have made comes out perfect. Fully cooked on the inside and crispy on the outside. It comes apart easily and clean up is a snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home