Thursday, October 31, 2019

Wireless Charger 5W by TalkWorks | Qi Certified Wireless Charging Pad Wall Adapter for Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note, Edge - White


Only works plugged in the wall

This item works only when plugged in the wall and not without plugin as shown in Picture 2.
Mophie makes a model 401101510 and 401101514 "Charge Stream Powerstation Wireless" neither of them require any plug in to charge and are available on Amazon.

fast wireless TalkWorks QI charger review

The charger works as expected and my Nokia 9 charges quickly. This charger is QI certified. I cannot speak to its durability yet, as it is a recent purchase.

One thing to watch out for is to try to center the (rectangular) phone face up on the (square) charger surface. If properly centered, the charge level shows up briefly mid-screen and you know charging has started. I sometimes need to slide the phone around a bit to make sure. Nothing major.

The best wireless charger I've gotten so far!

And I've got a bunch of these!

So how does the TalkWorks Qi Certified Wireless Charging Pad compare to the many others we have in our house? Let's say this - we fight over who gets to use that one! It is the best, by FAR, of all of our wireless chargers. Why? First, it is larger than the others - larger in a good way. It is just big enough that the phone fits comfortably on the charging pad and you don't have to search for the sweet spot. It seems to start charging as soon as you set the phone down. With many of my other chargers, you have to move the phone around to find the perfect spot to charge - this one just works.

Second, it is "case" capable or "case enabled." That means that unless you have a stupid thick case on it, then it will still charge through the case. Some of our other chargers are persnickety about charging the phone if there is a case on the phone. This one just works.

Third, it comes with everything you need to get started. Most of our other phone charging pads only come with the pad, some have the pad and a cord. This one comes with the pad, cord and charging wart so you know that the entire package is made to work together. It just works.

Ultimately that is the summary of this phone charging pad from Talkworks - IT JUST WORKS! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great phone charging pad and I would give this ten stars if I could - it is the best pad I own ouf of a dozen - maybe more.

Below is a little about me and my household to explain my experience with these chargers:

When My wife and I purchased the iPhone 8+ a year and a half ago when we found out that our wireless provider was offering a buy one get one free package. It was six months later that I realized that Apple had finally decided to catch up to Android with the iPhone 8 and that these phones were Qi Wireless charging enabled! LOL

When I found that out, I immediately got a couple of the wireless chargers. We love them! We have them all over our house so that wherever we are, we can set our phones down and have them charging when they are idle - that allows us to keep them charged most of the day without running out. We use our phones a LOT. My wife LIVES on her phone and without wireless chargers, she would be transported back to the 1970's and her iPhone would have a stretchy cord connected to the wall somewhere, not for the connection to the phone line, but for connection to power.

The TalkWorks Qi Certified Wireless Charging Pad is simply better than the many others we have in our house! It is the best, by FAR, of all of our wireless chargers




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home