Sunday, November 3, 2019

Bluetooth Headphones, LETSCOM Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Noise Cancelling Headsets, Richer Bass & HiFi Stereo Sports Earphones 8 Hours Playtime Running Headphones with Travel Case

Is that the right price? These are amazing headphones!


I wanted to test them before I left a review. I'm so happy with this purchase. I leave these on all day and I wear glasses. They are so comfortable on my ears with my glasses too.

Great sound and love the noise cancellation. Bought a pair for two relatives and they love their gift.

I bought an extra pair to switch when the other one needs charging.

I can watch TV or listen to music and I don't have to disturb others.

If anyone has Roku and the Roku app on their phone with the headphones button on the Roku app. Just pair your headphones with Bluetooth on your phone, open the Roku app on your phone, tap on remote, tap on headphone icon and enjoy late night movies without disturbing others. I don't even plug headphones into the Roku remote anymore. You can watch any app you have downloaded on your Roku and listen wireless with these headphones. The movie/show pauses when a call comes through. If it's a short call it resumes and if it's a long call you may have to use the Roku remote to resume play.

I workout with these headphones too. So glad I don't have to keep pushing them in my ear or worry about them falling out.

I did not expect this from the price I paid for these headphones.

I may update this later in six months. My Dr wired headphones last for years. This is my first pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones.
Hopefully these will last too.

Best Audio Quality

I initially wondered how good these wireless headphones can be considering the price point, but after using them for several weeks, I was amazed by the quality results these headphones deliver and how well they matched the description from the product page.

Sound/Audio:
- After using it for several weeks and comparing it with some other wireless headphones, I think the audio and sound is one of the highest quality for bluetooth, wireless earbuds
- The bass is really good, and the stereo sound is amazing
- I really like the CVC noice cancelling feature, when I'm in a noisy environment such as the train, these headphones do a really good job of blocking out the outside noise and allowing you to focus on the sound from the headphones
- You can listen to these headphones from a good amount of distance from your device

Design:
- The headphones fit very well in my ear and stay on very nicely even while I do activities such as working out at the gym, running, biking, etc.
- They are very comfortable to wear
- I like how you can put them over your neck so they don't come in the way
- One feature that I would really love to see in the next version of this product are magnetic clips on the headphones so when they are over your shoulder, they can stick to each other making it easier to stay on your shoulders

Functionality
- I love how quick and seamlessly the headphones connect to your device. Since both pair of earbuds are wired to each other, there is no need for them to pair to each other; therefore, as soon as you turn them on, they pair automatically to your device very quick and easily
- I like how you can control the volume of the sound from the top of the right earbud which is very convenient
- The battery life is amazing on these headphones. I have been able to use these for the whole day without having to recharge them. Sometimes when I don't use them heavily, they last several days without charge. They battery life for these is about 8 hours as listed on the product page which met my expectations for how long they will last with a single charge. The charging time was also fairly quick for me to recharge the headphones.
- The earbuds worked really well with my iPhone XS and also worked well with my Mac and my Windows 10 laptop
- They are also waterproof which is a big plus in case they accidentally fall in water

Specs

Bluetooth v4.1
Operating Range: 33ft/10m
Waterproof Rate: IPX7
Standby Time: 250 hrs
Charging Time: 2hrs
Talking/Playing Time: 8 hrs (varies according to volume level and audio content)
Battery Capacity: 100mAh/3.7V

TLDR

Benefits
- Great price
- High quality audio
- Stereo sound
- CVC noise cancelling
- Water proof IPX7 technology
- Easy controls
- One charge gives 8 hours
- Comfortable, stay on ears very well
- Works well with all devices

Things to Improve
- Magnetic earbuds to clip them to each other while on shoulders

Overall, I think these wireless headphones are an amazing product for the price and really surpassed my expectations and doubts.



1 Comments:

At June 3, 2020 at 2:21 AM , Blogger tainghebluetooth said...

Bluetooth Headphones https://tainghebluetooth.top/, LETSCOM Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Noise Cancelling Headsets, Richer Bass & HiFi Stereo Sports Earphones 8 Hours Playtime Running Headphones with Travel Case

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home