Friday, November 1, 2019

Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer,6 in 1 mandoline slicer cutter chopper and grater with Hand Protector, Interchangeable Blades - for Cutting Onions, Potatoes, Carrots and Other Fruits



Safe and Easy to use!


I love watching chefs on TV use these and I"ve always been afraid. My friend recommended this one and I've used it several times and see how easy it is to use. It's safe, it has a safeguard for your hand and it slices so easily! It's got several blades for thickness or other things. Try it, don't be afraid!!!


A Useful Chopper
I want to buy one chopper for my kitchen for a long time. This chopper provides many kinds of blades for cutting slices, pieces, and tripes, etc. It can help me save a lot of time when I try to cut potatoes, carrots, etc. This chopper is not expensive, and the quality is okay for me. It is not good as a metal one, but the metal chopper is more expensive. It is enough for home use.
BTW when you use the chopper, watch out your fingers carefully. I cut off a little bit my fingernail...



a nice tool for chopping vegatables

I am really happy that I found and bought this tool. I am currently a student now and I need to cook for myself, so I really this tool for it could help me chop the vegetables efficiently and also could protect me from the blades and not get hurt. please remember to use a different blade for the different recipe if you bought this like me.


Best vegetable chopper ever

We have one vegetable chopper bought from TJmaxx, but that one was very hard to use, and the functions also not as many as this new one. We love this new chopper and like all six different slicer!


Kitchen tool must have

This is a life saver for my stuff, clean cut save time for people who don’t know how to use knife, a lot of option you can choose. Great stuff


the only one chopper you need

my mother needs one chopping tool and I got this for her. she loves it when cutting carrots and potatoes mostly. the chopper actually has six different blades and can cut six different shapes with all the features offered! recommend it

Very help tool in the kitchen!

It's definitely a great utensil for the kitchen! I used it right away to shred some zuckini to make zuckini pancake. It turned out great! Very delicious! I am not really a good cook, but i expect to use this tool and experiment new foods that i couldn't try before. It has several different blades that you can insert into it so whatever you are in the mood for, slices, chips, or shredding - you can just do it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home