Sunday, November 3, 2019

FULOXTECH Wireless Charger - 10W Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus/S7/Note 9/8, 7.5W Wireless Charger Pad Compatible with iPhone Xs MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, 5W All Qi-Enabled Devices

Works great, charges fast!
I wasn’t sure about these type of chargers but I got one and it works great! You just set your phone on it and it starts charging! I don’t think it works for all types of phones. My mom came over and tried her moterola phone on it and it didn’t work but my iPhone and my husbands android both work on it and it’s awesome because you don’t need to stick a cord in your phone. Also it works great in the kitchen. I use a lot of recipes off mye phone and this works as a phone holder with good tilt and it charges as I use my phone. I love this charger and highly recommend!


Great Build and Looks Great for a Desk

Really great wireless charger! At first sight I was impressed by the quality build. It feels quite durable and expect it to last. On a side note, because of the dark coloring of the charger, I was not able to find the port to plug the USB cable until I felt a little gap on the bottom left of the charger. Nothing major, but would like to see some indicator or color code there in case you need to use it in dim rooms or in the middle of the night. On another note, I was concerned if it would be strong enough to be used as a stand for my phone, but it seems to be doing pretty well it looks great on the desk and doesn't look out of place. Overall, The charger is well made and looks great.

It works even with the meta lplate on the case

This charger is the keeper. The best wireless charger. Why the best? Because it works even with the case with the metal plate on. Yes, like almost everyone these days, I have a magnetic 🧲 mount in my car that requires a metal plate on or inside the case. But it’s a hassle to remove the case every time you want to use a wireless charger. But this wireless charger brings an end to that problem. The charging speed is great too.
I’m not sure how much weight it can hold in standing position. But in case you have a bulky case or the phone itself, you can always lay it down flat.



Solid product: Great design, functionality, and value

I have purchased other wireless charging bays and this one is awesome because I simply set this thing up next to my computer at work and I can either charge my phone (iPhone x) or my wireless ear-pods. Good buy for the money.

Favorite features:
1. Charging light on the bottom: Seems silly, but this actually really helps to know whether the unit is charging or has been fully charged and the phone might be in sleep mode
2. Slanted viewing angle: the other charging stations I have bought make the device lie flat, which isn't as useful in my opinion. Also, as an added plus, since the Phone always shows the time, it makes it easier for me to see the time/notifications


Great Build and Looks Great for a Desk

Really great wireless charger! At first sight I was impressed by the quality build. It feels quite durable and expect it to last. On a side note, because of the dark coloring of the charger, I was not able to find the port to plug the USB cable until I felt a little gap on the bottom left of the charger. Nothing major, but would like to see some indicator or color code there in case you need to use it in dim rooms or in the middle of the night. On another note, I was concerned if it would be strong enough to be used as a stand for my phone, but it seems to be doing pretty well it looks great on the desk and doesn't look out of place. Overall, The charger is well made and looks great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home